Discover the Value of Propane Heat for Your Home
As autumn leaves fall and winter starts creeping into the region, it’s time to start budgeting for heating costs. This amazing heat source heat delivers a lower cost heating option that can be used in any home or office. In fact, every year, more and more people are turning to it for lower heating costs.
Buchanan Fire and Outdoor has been providing reliable propane delivery in Greenville, SC for over 40 years. When it comes to propane, we are experts. We’ll help you find the best heating option for your home and your budget. Here are just a few reasons to consider switching to this affordable heating source this winter.
- Reliable Heat Source- You never have to worry about losing heat or running out of energy when a storm hits. Simply have your tank refilled at the beginning of Autumn and you’ll be set for the winter. If a storm creates a blackout, you’ll have more than enough heat, light, and hot water to use until your power comes back on.
- Easy Delivery and Set Up- This is can easily be installed and set up in your home, no matter what type of home you have. The experts at Buchanan Fire and Outdoor work with your schedule and budget to get you the propane heating system that will work best for your home or office. After you’ve installed your propane system, all you have to do is refill the tank about once a year and you have an easy and affordable heating source.
- Quicker Hot Water- Are you always running out of hot water? Propane can reheat an entire hot water heater in about 20 minutes, while it can take over an hour for electrical systems to reheat the same tank. This heating source is quick, effective, and reliable, so you’ll never have to wait for more hot water.
- Cut Down on Drafts and Cold Pockets- If you have a large home or one of our beautiful historic homes, you know how hard it can be to heat the entire house. Propane creates a heat that envelops your whole home. Let our experts help you plan your propane heating system and you can say good-bye to drafty rooms and cold corners.
- Affordable Heating for Your Whole Home- This heat source out performs electrical heating systems and costs quite a bit less. Electrical heat just can’t really get to the same level of comfort as propane systems. You’ll find yourself constantly turning up the thermostat or bundling up in blankets and never getting warm. Using propane for your ma
- in heating source can cut your utility bills by as much as 50%.
- Faster Results- Your water heater isn’t the only thing that will work better with propane heating. Using this as your main energy and heating source means many of your appliances will heat up faster and use less energy. You’ll not only save time, but you’ll save even more money in the long run.
Refill Your Tank or Install a New Propane System Today!
Winter is right around the corner, but it’s not too late to get your propane tank refilled for the season. You can even switch to propane before the first snowfall. Your home will be more comfortable with reliable propane heating and you’ll save money on utilities too. Buchanan Fire and Outdoor has everything you need to be warm all winter long. Call us today at 864-834-5226, we’ll turn your home into a cozy retreat in no time.Posted by: Scott Meadows